Shades of George Orwells 1984
The Left has relentlessly pursued its goal, as Barack Obama put it, of “fundamentally transforming the United States of America.”
And although President Donald J. Trump fought mightily against this tide for four years, tirelessly pursuing a pro-life, pro-religious freedom, pro-Constitution, pro-America agenda, as of the end of 2020 the revolutionaries are clearly ascendent.
Consider that in the past year the radical Left – with whose cause Big Media, Big Tech, Big Education, Big Hollywood and the entire Democratic Party totally identify – has succeeded in:
* indicting the freest, most welcoming and least racist nation on earth as irredeemably racist;
*A senior counsel for the taxpayer-funded Public Broadcasting Service disclosed in a hidden-camera interview he wants “re-education camps” for the children of Republicans.
* inciting violent Marxist revolutionaries like Antifa and those looking for an excuse to loot like BLM to riot, vandalize, loot and burn America’s major cities
* abandoning their former “safe, legal and rare” stance on abortion in favor of wanton celebration of late-term abortion up to the moment of birth and beyond;
* encouraging innocent children to irreversibly ruin their lives by chemically (and sometimes surgically) “transitioning” to the opposite sex – a scientific impossibility;
* using the COVID pandemic as a cover for imposing unprecedented totalitarian control over Americans; and
As America’s once-great middle class becomes crushed through endless COVID lockdowns, a wealthy and privileged globalist elite is not only growing ever richer and more powerful, but also strategically deploying COVID as a pretext for engineering what they call a “Great Reset” of the world – replacing capitalism with socialism. This is neither conspiracy theory nor partisan conjecture; the “Reset” movement’s leaders openly brag about it.
So now comes the big question: With such genuine wickedness openly manifesting in “the land of the free,” so much that it evokes the Apostle Paul’s admonitions about “powers and principalities” and “spiritual wickedness in high places,” what can good Americans do about the precarious state of their country? During this time of genuine tribulation and even persecution, how should moral, right-thinking Americans, who work hard, love their country, honour its history and obey its laws – and who don’t pretend there are dozens of new genders and that America is a despicable racist hellhole – how to respond?
That’s the all-important question